“Many organisations are so focused on delivering features that they tend to forget the outcome or business impact one wants to accomplish. The acronym MVP is frequently used in a context of a fully working application or minimal set of features where one forgets to truly validate assumptions. PO’s are writing detailed user stories but not always following up on the business impact of it all. At the same time you see business leaders in the organizations disconnect from the delivery process.
Let’s see how we can do things differently!
A cocktail of different models that put business outcomes at the center. A different way to look at so-called product backlogs, stepping away from a flat list of items. This cocktail is one of many LeSS experiments you could try and some things to avoid.”
Additional Upcoming LeSS Training (group discount: group_disc):
- 07/22-24 (12:00 EST) Certified LeSS Basics
- 09/08-17 (11:00 EST) Provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner
Additional assets recommended:
- 05/05 – LESS TALKS: Dave Snowden: Answering Tough Questions (Q&A)
- 02/27 – LESS TALKS: Q & A on “The Spotify “Model”: Don’t Simply Copy-Paste”, with Evan
- SAFe: Market Share Increase. Rapid Growth. What is the recipe? (please, make sure to reference to large collection of references at the bottom of this page)
- LeSS NYC meetup