- More project managers, PM teams and tools (e.g. Jira) will not solve your problems
- More advanced ‘dependency management processes’ will not solve your problems
- Misalignment of OKRs between multiple POs – this is what excessive dependency management leads to
- Escalation to C-Level is not always the right solution
- “Going from component teams to feature teams will solve ALL dependencies” – this is a wrong assumption.
If you would like to watch the recording of Ken’s talk, please email directly at email@example.com, to request access.
You may also consider enrolling into Ken’s class “Dependencies Are Killing Your Agility: Learn to Fight Back!”