On Tuesday, October 12, 2021, the Twin Cities LeSS meetup (note: all past recordings of the meetup can be found here).
hosted a great webinar with Konstantin Ribel – Certified Scrum Master and LeSS Trainer from Germany.
The recoding and materials are below:
In this webinar, Konstantin covered the following topics:
- The meaning of ‘Parallel Organization’:
- Option 1: One, single business entity Option
- 2: Two business entities
- Organizational adaptiveness vs. Technical adaptiveness
- The StarModel – for The Product Development System
- Effects on the Product Development System #1, #2 and #3
- How to implement a LeSS-friendly Parallel Organization?