Case Study | Wolfgang Steffens – Author/Presenter | LinkedIn Profile
Initial Questions Submitted to Wolfgang Steffens:
- Why in Faux (Fake) Scrum =”Scrum” with component teams, there a 1-to-1 ratio between a team and “PO”.
- Who and How was involved in defining Requirement Areas (RAs)? How were people chosen? Who validated that they were right people?
- What was the sequence of events and why in this order: Product Definition RA –> self-design team workshop – IPBR–>PBR Outcome Sharing –> Sprint Planning 1
- What was Product Owner Team Structure and its relationship to Head of Development (the overall Org Chart)?
- How did you handle ‘Undone’ department (architects, platforms, shared services, release management, DevOps, etc).?
Note: Wolfgang Steffens is a very experienced LeSS Coach and Trainer. Please, explore Wolfgang’s expertise and services, by contacting him directly with questions and inquires, through his LinkedIn profile.