Gene is Certified Agile Coach (CAC), by Scrum Alliance – small elite community of Scrum Alliance Certified Enterprise Coaches (CEC). Today, he is the only CEC who resides in NY State. Gene is also one of the co-creators of Team Level Coaching Certifications (CTC) program for Scrum Alliance.
Gene is also one of very few Certified LeSS Coaches (CLC) and Certified LeSS Trainers (CLT). globally and one of very few that are based in the United States.
The biggest, most active and fastest rowing LeSS NYC community (pushing 4000 people) has been built by Gene.
He is also well-recognized blogger and publisher:
- Adaptive Ecosystems: Collection of Essays About Agility
- Agile Coaching: Wisdom from Practitioners (free pdf)
- Best Agile Articles of 2017 and 2018 and 2019
Gene significantly contributes to global and local agile communities, where he influences people by running workshops, webinars, seminars, panel discussions, lunch & learn, coaching retreats, professional gatherings and other events. Recordings of some of Gene’s past past public appearance can be found here. His upcoming events are listed here.
While teaching and coaching Large Scale Scrum (LeSS) to organizations, Gene has built the biggest in world (today) LeSS meetup community that is used as a free educational hub about LeSS available to many people.
Gene’s industry recognized elevated credentials are:
- Certified Team Coach (CTC)
- Certified in Agile Leadership (CAL),
- Certified in Large Scale Scrum (CLP)
- LeSS-friendly Scrum Trainer(LFST)
- Certified in Scrum @ Scale (S@S)
- CSM, CSPO, CSP, PMP
Here is the list of areas of Gene’s professional focus:
- Organizational/System design
- Enterprise-wide, scaling agile solutions and frameworks
- Promoting System over Local Optimization
- Moving companies away from Skinnerian Behaviorism
- Converting Taylorian Corporate Culture to Kaizen
- Educating about Motivation/Rewards/Incentives
- Adaptive (Agile) Product Ownership and Management
- Adaptive (Agile)/Flexible Budgeting and Rolling Forecasts
- Coaching Sr.Leadership, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Teams
- Implementing Agile frameworks: Scrum, Kanban
- Mentor to Coaches
Frequently Used References:
- Public profiles: LinkedIn, ScrumAlliance, LeSS.works
- Google Search
- Personal Profile: One-Page Bio, One-Page-Resume
- One-Page Services Summary
- Top-3 Case Studies
- Individual Engagement Proposal
- Partners’ Engagement Proposal-1
- Partners’ Engagement Proposal-2
- logo-image, logo-pdf, stationary
- High resolution head-shot
Please, use the form below to provide your feedback or submit an inquiry. Thank you.