In this video, John Coleman of Xagility and Gene Gendel of KSTS consulting discuss important topics, such as the geographical restraint to agile adoption, whether LeSS is a framework and the importance of getting executives onboard with LeSS adoptions.
- 0:00 On the beginning of large scale scrum (LeSS) and his journey into LeSS
- 9:19 The fallacy big corporations have on the need to scale
- 12:57 LeSS Case Studies steps and the rigorous process
- 17:30 Is there such thing as a level of readiness organizations must consider when adopting LeSS?
- 20:13 Getting executives onboard with the product mindset
- 21:38 Can we measure adaptiveness?
About John and Gene:
- John Coleman on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/johncolemanagilitychef/
- Gene Gendel on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ggnyc