Gene Gendel is an Organizational Design Consultant, Agile/Lean Coach and Trainer. Almost 15 of his 20+ years of his professional experience – Gene had spent working with companies of various sizes and lines of business, trying to help them improve internal dynamics, organizational structure and efficiency. Gene engages at all organizational levels: senior- and mid-level management, teams and individuals. In his work, Gene uses various methods, tools and techniques to strengthen learning by others and to ensure that others gain autonomy after Gene “coaches himself out of the job”.
Gene is a proud member of the small community (less than 100 people worldwide) of Scrum Alliance Certified Enterprise Coaches (CEC). Today, he is the only CEC who resides in NY State. Gene is also one of the co-creators of Team Level Coaching Certifications (CTC) program for Scrum Alliance.
Gene is a well-recognized blogger and publisher. He is the co-author of the following popular agile books:
- Agile Coaching: Wisdom from Practitioners (free pdf).
- Best Agile Articles of 2017 (free pdf)
- Collection of personal essays (“The Green Book“)
Gene contributes equally a lot to global and local agile communities, where he influences people via open-space workshops, webinars, seminars, panel discussions, lunch & learn, coaching retreats, professional gatherings.
Gene’s industry recognized ‘elevated’ credentials are:
- Certified Team Coach (CTC)
- Certified in Agile Leadership (CAL),
- Certified in Large Scale Scrum (CLP)
- LeSS-friendly Scrum Trainer(LFST) , who is able to teach LeSS Basics Certification (CLB) course, according to CLB Learning Objectives, and Certified LeSS Trainer (CLT) -candidate
- Certified in Scrum @ Scale (S@S)
- CSM, CSPO, CSP, PMP
Here is the list of Gene’s additional focus areas:
- Organizational/System design
- Enterprise-wide, scaling agile solutions and frameworks
- Promoting System over Local Optimization
- Moving companies away from Skinnerian Behaviorism
- Converting Taylorian Corporate Culture to Kaizen
- Educating about Motivation/Rewards/Incentives
- Adaptive (Agile) Product Ownership and Management
- Adaptive (Agile)/Flexible Budgeting and Rolling Forecasts
- Coaching Sr.Leadership, ScrumMasters, Product Owners, Teams
- Implementing Agile frameworks: Scrum, Kanban
- Mentor to Coaches
- Public profiles: LinkedIn, ScrumAlliance, Google Search
- Personal Profile: One-Page Bio, Resume
- One-Page Services Summary
- Top-3 Case Studies
Please, use the form below to provide your feedback or submit an inquiry. Thank you.