Please download Gordon’s Presentation (light on context, with very rich story behind)
This time, the event was made available globally, by using Nureva Span tool that allows to bring together distributed sites for real-time collaboration. People from Canada and India have joined. Zoom was added to capture in-class dynamics.
Participants were able to submit questions and comments for the speaker ahead of and during the session. Canvas instance is captured ‘as is’ as well as transcribed below:
Transcribed Questions/Comments (about LeSS & Agile:
- How did LeSS help financial org to stay lean and bring high impact and value to customers?
- What involvement does HR have in LeSS adoption?
- Will the speaker cover HR -related aspects of LeSS adoption?
- What are some of the tricks you learned to break through the resistance to change?
- How can we tell if our engineering practices are getting in the way of our success with LeSS?
- What does LeSS recommend in terms of number of teams per Product Owner?
- How product or value defined in Less?
- Please, elaborate on Risk management with agile?
- How to transform team divided by components into feature teams?
- What will happen if any organization stops doing all the work except what is minimally essential?
- As per Frederic Laloux, Teal is the color for agile.
Ceremonies in Less
- Attempting any sort of change in a financial institution is exhausting. How do we prevent burnout?
- Most org’s/teams are not clear what their PRODUCT is – or agree on it!
- Measurement, MBOs, Balanced Scorecards, OKRs, KPIs, lions, tigers, and bears.
- Could you share practical ideas on changing status-quo mindsets of middle & first level mgrs?
- Less Approach is a lot of work. Not for the faint of heart.
- Are Agile transformations dependent on the right culture as a solid foundation?
- Roles in Less compared to SAFe
- Moving from SAFe to LeSS
- Non-Violent (NVC) Friday discussion topics.
Transcribed Questions/Comments Nureva Span
Many questions about Nureva Span can be answered by visiting this page, where its technical documentation is listed. The tool has been used for LeSS meetups and various agile events for some time. For more information, please inquire directly by submitting a question at the bottom of this page.