- How can you keep it simple?
- What on-line collaboration tools are available for free or low cost?
- What’s useful in your Scrum events, User story mapping session or even traditional non-agile meetings?
- How can you take advantage of ZOOM breakout rooms, annotation, chat rooms in the most effective way?
- What Liberating Structures can you bring into your virtual space?We will experiment with many of these, join us to learn, collaborate and make the WFH collaboration better for your team!
In the session, we did not get to discuss Miro board – we ran out of time. We shall explore Miro next time and focus on system modelling, with Causal Loop Diagrams (CLD). Next event: Large Scale Scrum (LeSS) NYC – Virtual Collaboration part 2 meetup for upcoming events.
Note: Causal Loop Diagrams (CLD) are effectively used in LeSS training, when organizational systems are designed. Next training is on April 2-3: https://less.works/course-details/less-basics-new-york-1665