Coaching Requirement Example
- Ability to offer guide-level expertise and ability to influence individuals, teams and organizations by a variety coaching tools and techniques
- Ability demonstrate agile coaching experience, of sufficient depth and breadth
- Ability demonstrate elements of formal and informal coaching education and learning that was developed over years
- Ability to describe personal mentor-ship journey (being mentored by other coaches).
- Track record of agile community engagement and participation (attending, organizing, participating agile events)
- Ability to demonstrate good knowledge of coaching tools and techniques
- In depth understanding of basic agile frameworks, such as Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, Spotify model, and alike
- Knowledge of scaling frameworks, such as: Large Scale Scrum (LeSS), Scrum@Scale (S@S) or Nexus. Ability to clearly articulate uniqueness of all (ideally) and but have practical experience of implementing, at least one, in complex organizational environments, with multiple teams involved.
- Ability to work with business stakeholders and customers to help defining business value streams and customer journeys (being able to demonstrate a variety of facilitation techniques)
- Ability/willingness to identify and call out anti-patterns and dysfunctions at all levels of the system.
- Ability to communicate with management and leadership at various levels.
- Strong understanding of system dynamics at team and enterprise level. Lean and system thinking.
- Ability to collaborate with other organizational coaches.
- If required, ability to deliver quality, structured, classroom-style training to groups and teams, on a variety of agile-related topics.
- Ability demonstrate good teaching and facilitation techniques.
- Ability to run training sessions, workshops, seminars, webinars
Agile Software Engineering Skills
As a technical coach, you will bring your strong, multi-year, technological experience in Lean and Agile software development environment to our organization. You will be expected to enable our teams, middle- and senior management to develop appreciation for best-proven agile engineering practices and techniques: such as TDD, ATTD, Refactoring, CI, Unit Testing, Use Case Diagrams, System Sequence Diagrams, UML/Interaction/Class diagrams, Domain Modelling, Architectural Analysis, pair programming, mob programming. Tooling: Fitnesse, Jenkins, Cucumber. Conversant with best practices of DevOps, CI/CD pipeline.
- One or more from Scrum Alliance (CSM, CSPO, CSD) or from Scrum.org (PSM, PSPO)
- Guide level-certifications from Scrum Alliance (CTC, CEC) from from Scrum.org (PST) is a big plus
- International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Accredited Kanban Trainer (ACT)
- Bachelor’s Degree from college or university.
- Minimum 10 years of professional career development, with 5 years in a coaching capacity.
- Have exceptional communication (verbal and written), facilitation, organization, conflict resolution and management skills
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills