Class May 26-29
System Modelling exercises done in class.
Note: These are not “the best” or “the only” solutions. This is brainstorming in small teams: conditional, situational, circumstantial.
- less.works site – please, study it at your own pace
- LeSS Onion (experiments included)
- LeSS learning resources (books, graphics, articles, and more)
- LeSS case studies (mine is second from the bottom)
- My site for additional LeSS references (a lot, with videos)
- Irony and satire slides that I shared in class
- System Modelling with CLD (Examples)
- LeSS the complete picture (Rules, Guides, Experiments)
- Agile Contracts – please make sure you follow the links on this page
- Agile Budgeting
- “Team Output Owner (TOO)” – why “Scrum” fails at your organization
- Proper Scaling of Scrum and Dynamic Financial Forecasting
- About LeSS Huge