Another Certified Large Scale Scrum Basics is compete!
Such an engaging and participating crowd!!! Tons of provocative questions and complex organizational scenarios.
Some most intriguing and and actively discussed topics:
- Seeing and Hearing Local Optimization
- Feature Teams vs. Component Teams
- Mentor-ship vs. Ownership
- Individual motivation
- Organizational Design implications on LeSS adoption
- Organizational De-scaling as means of scaling Agility (and Scrum)
2 thoughts on “November 17: Certified LeSS Basics (CLB) Course | NYC”
Interesting and engaging course. Now have a good idea of LeSS and what it entails. Lots of interesting discussions and Gene handled all our questions very effectively.
Great class! Gene has deep knowledge of the material and was able to tailor the class to the attendees.