The following certifications are available though training:
The Certified LeSS Practitioner (3 days) course is an in-depth course covering the LeSS principles, framework and rules, and guides. It provides essential information for adopting and improving LeSS to your product development group. The course contains an overview of LeSS, stories on LeSS adoptions, exercises and extensive LeSS Q&A to ensure we discuss the topics most of interest to the participants.The Certified LeSS Practitioner course is for anyone who is involved in a LeSS effort. Basic Scrum knowledge is expected and can be achieved by attending a Certified Scrum Master or a Professional Scrum Master course, or thoroughly reading Scrum introduction material such as the Scrum Primer and practicing Scrum. For more information about CLB please, visit this page.
Certified LeSS Basics (CLB) course is a brief introduction into the LeSS Framework. It provides a 1-day overview of the framework and some of its essential concepts. The training helps determining if further, in depth, learning of LeSS is of interest to a person or its adoption – for an organization. For more information about CLB please, visit this page.
It order to get a full benefit from the course, basic Scrum knowledge is expected and it can be achieved by going through Certified Scrum Master coaching/training or thoroughly studying authentic Scrum introduction material, such as the Scrum Guide, Scrum Primer or practicing Scrum.
Certified LeSS Basics (CLB) training be effectively combined with a Scrum fundamentals training and/or CSM/CSPO coaching, with CLB, being delivered on the last day.
The following certifications are available though coaching (in person and on-line):
Getting certified through coaching has some unique value. Attending a coaching episodes, while already having strong foundation knowledge of Scrum (obtained through in-class learning, self-study or work experience) gives an opportunity to reflect and self-assess with help of a coach. This makes further learning of the Scrum Master or Product Owner role more relevant, while the obtained knowledge – longer retained.
By enrolling into CSM Coaching Program, students will be able to fulfill the following 5 main Learning Objectives (see details on Scrum Alliance site) that are required to receive the credential:
- Lean, Agile, and Scrum (Scrum Theory, Scrum Events and Artifact Transparency, Sprint and Increment, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Definition of “Done”)
- Scrum Master Core Competencies (Facilitation, Coaching)
- Service to the Development Team (Scrum Master as Servant-Leader, Value of Development Practices)
- Service to the Product Owner
- Service to the Organization (Impediment Removal, Coaching the Organization)
By enrolling into CSPO Coaching Program, students will be able to fulfill the following 5 main Learning Objectives (see details on Scrum Alliance site) that are required to receive the credential:
- Product Owner Core Competencies (Fundamentals of the Product Owner Role, Working with Stakeholders, Working with the Development Team, Product Ownership with Multiple Teams)
- Describing Purpose and Strategy (Product Strategy, Product Planning and Forecasting)
- Understanding Customers and Users
- Validating Product Assumptions
- Working with the Product Backlog (Differentiating Outcome and Output, Defining Value, Ordering Items, Creating and Refining Items)
Summary of 2020 Learning Objectives and corresponding mapping documents for:
Non-certification training of Scrum Foundations:
- Attend a live online or in person course coached by a Scrum Alliance-approved Scrum Foundations educator that is a CTC or CEC
- Have at least four hours of face-to-face interaction with the course educator
- After successfully completing the course, the student has the option to take the assessment to demonstrate their newfound knowledge of Scrum and agile
The Scrum Foundations Learning Objectives fall into the following categories:
- Scrum Theory
- The Scrum Roles
- Scrum Events
- Scrum Artifacts
- All training and coaching sessions are available privately only. If your company is interested in scheduling training or coaching internally, please reach out to us, using the form below.
- It is possible to request a combination of training and coaching series (e.g. Scrum overview training + CLB training, or Scrum Foundations training + CSM coaching + CLB training) to expand learning and maximize on value.
- All training and coaching sessions are interactive and include, role-paying, games, exercises and various system modelling techniques.
Please, use the form below to provide your feedback or submit an inquiry. Thank you.