Recent: (video messages > 2 min; podcasts > 60 min)
- Litmus test to the word ‘Agile’ with the word ‘Adaptive’. Podcast.
- Types of Thinking, by Agile Coach
- Scrum Master or Coach, doing Performance Appraisals. Is It OK?
- Not All Scrum Anti-Patterns Are Easily Identifiable
- Three short tips: “How to Become an Agile Coach?”
- Should you assign Story Points to individual Team members?
- Sprint Duration: Who Decides? Should It be Changed Over Time?
- Where to place internal Agile Practice, so let it survive?
Older: (video messages > 2 min; podcasts > 60 min)
- Agile Battle: USA vs Russia, Courtesy of Univ. of Business Agility
- Agile and LeSS in Financial (Banking) Industry: USA vs. Russia
- About LeSS, Organizational Ecosystem & Dynamics for RF
- About LeSS at Agile Boston, Nov 2016
- About LeSS for Scrum Coaching Retreat in Kyiv, May 2017
- Short Summary of LeSS as Org Design ‘Tool’
- Discussion of LeSS for Agile Practitioners online SIG
- Discussion about LeSS at Agile Uprising Podcast