In my line of business, I don’t believe that success can be achieved without staying close to my professional community and without doing non-for-pay work. Therefore, I actively participate and contribute to many Agile and Scrum communities, globally and locally. This also helps me to stay abreast of many important developments that take place in agile space, at various companies and organizations.
I am a public speaker, panelist, facilitator and blogger. I also present privately (internally), on-demand. Below, are some of my past community presentations:
- Panel Discussion: “What Does Being Agile Mean To You?”
- Panel Discussion: “Communication: A Key Skill to Success”
- Agile Workshop: 60-min Q&A with Agile Geek Squad
- Protecting Agile Project from Project Plan
- AGILE Panel Discussion: Agile Projects Gone Well vs Agile Projects Gone Bad
- Risk Management in Agile vs. Waterfall – Part 1
- Risk Management in Agile vs. Waterfall – Part 2
- Requirements Gathering in Agile: BA vs PO
If you think you have an interesting Agile topic that you would like to bring to a public forum or if your organization wants host an internal agile event, panel discussion, Q&A, or needs an impartial facilitator to broker an internal debate, please reach out to me to discuss options.
Please, use the form below to ask me a question or provide your feedback. Thank you.