This page is being updated daily with new references that come from multiple sources: RSS feeds, Scrum Alliance coaches/trainers communities, information shared via blogs, webinars, podcasts and presentations in agile space, globally. Once the materials are reviewed, they are moved to respective, theme-tailored sections.
- Big Consulting’s psychological trick revealed, by Robin Dymond
- How McKinsey Helps Companies Avoid Responsibility, by Justin Peters
- You Don’t Want an “Agile Coach”, by Howard Sublett
- ING improves on the so-called Spotify Model using LeSS, by Rowan Bunning
- Why an Agile Center of Excellence is a Really Bad Idea, by T. Cagley
- Why Millennials Quit: A Letter To Incompetent Leaders, by Tim Denning
- Cyber Vigilance is important. Spam. Plagiary. Impersonation. by Gene Gendel
Please, use the form below to provide your feedback or submit an inquiry. Thank you.